- Professional musician and singer since 1979
- In 1998, with music partner Susan Weber, co-founded Music That Heals, a project designed in collaboration with Hospital Audiences, Inc. for the purpose of bringing live musical performances to seriously ill children.
Musical Partnership 1985 - Present
- Have worked in a musical partnership since 1985 providing musical performances in the United States and internationally as Lord and Weber. International performances in Switzerland, Sweden, Finland. Numerous performances for corporations, private parties, museums, U.S. Army, Navy, and Coast Guard, concerts for NYC Parks Department, as well as opening act performances. Also cruise ship, hotel and country club performances.
- Employed by International vocal artist Nana Mouskouri 1995 For Artist and Repertoire work on the "Return to Love" Album
- Published songwriter 1980
- Brooklyn College - Brooklyn, NY 1975
Liberal Arts Program
- Private study of piano, guitar and drums
- Private study of speech
- Events planner for Music That Heals 1997 - Present
- Part-time administrator for Music That Heals
- Program accounting
- Facility contacting
- Newsletter (writing and mailing)
| About | Donations
| 5k Race | Performances
In Collaboration with Hospital Audiences Inc.